Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons Cajun-style blackened seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (24 ounce) jars meatless spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|