Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry and Peach Parfait Cake
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 13-ounce package soft coconut macaroons
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 large peaches (about 20 ounces), peeled, pitted, diced
- 3 1/2-pint containers raspberries
- 2 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 9 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- 5 ounces imported white chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 large peaches (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2-pint containers raspberries (for topping)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?