Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry and Apricot Rugelach
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|