Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry & lemon polenta cake
- 225g very soft butter
- 225g caster sugar , plus 1 tbsp
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 175g fine polenta
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- tsp vanilla extract
- finely grated zest of 1 lemons
- 200g frozen raspberries , left frozen
- icing sugar , or more to taste (optional)
- 100g soft cheese at room temperature (we used Philadelphia)
- 1 tbsp icing sugar , or more to taste
- finely grated zest of lemon , plus a squeeze of juice
- 142ml tub double cream
- 100g frozen raspberries , defrosted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?