Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry & coconut trifle cake
- 200g butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 50g unsweetened desiccated coconut , soaked in water for 1 hr then squeezed dry
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp from a 200 ml/7 fl oz pack coconut cream (keep the rest for the filling)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 600ml good-quality ready-made custard from the chiller
- 4 tbsp Malibu (or you could use white rum)
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 300g pack frozen raspberries , defrosted, or use fresh
- 370g jar raspberries jam
- 142ml pot double cream
- fresh coconut , shredded, for decoration (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?