Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry, White Chocolate, and Almond Trifle
- 3 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 12 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons almond extract, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 ounces Boudoirs or Champagne biscuits (crisp ladyfinger cookies),* divided
- 1 cup raspberry jam, melted, divided
- 1 1/2 12-ounce packages frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed, divided
- 2 6-ounce containers fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?