Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb semisweet chocolate, finely chopped (500 g)
- 2 tsp unsalted butter, softened (10 mL)
- 1 tsp raspberry-flavored liqueur (5 mL)
- ¾ cup whipping (35%) cream (175 mL)
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves or jam (50 mL)
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (500 g)
- 2 tsp red-colored coarse sugar (10 mL)
- #100 disher or scoop
- Baking sheets, lined with parchment paper or Silpats
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|