Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Truffle Tart
- 9 ounces chocolate wafers, broken into large pieces
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Four ½-pints ripe raspberries
- 15 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups heavy (whipping) cream
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 466kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (108%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|