Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Truffle Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry flavored liqueur
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|