Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening (such as Crisco®)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) jar raspberry jam, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|