Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pint raspberries, rinsed if necessary
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 3 ounces creme de framboise (see Notes)
- 3 ounces sweet vermouth
- 1½ ounces fresh lemon juice (from approximately 1 lemon)
- Ice for serving
- 12 ounces Tanqueray No. Ten gin
- 48 ounces tonic water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 336kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|