Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Sparkling Cider Fizz
- For the raspberry coulis:
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons evaporated cane crystals
- 2 tablespoons Chambord® or creme de cassis liqueur
- For the fizz:
- 2 pints So Delicious® Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk "Ice Cream"
- 1 pint fresh raspberries for garnish
- Sparkling cider
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|