Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Peach Cobbler
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|