Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Mousse Cake
- 4 large eggs, separated
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- Two 10-ounce packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1½ envelopes unflavored gelatin
- One 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta
- 2/3 cup egg whites (from 4 to 5 large eggs)
- ¾ cup sugar
- One ½-pint basket fresh raspberries to garnish the dessert (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?