Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
- 1 sprig fresh mint (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Sodium < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|