Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Cup Cakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, crushed
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 10 1/2 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|