Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Crumble Squares
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks cold butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 stick cold butter, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, confectioner's sugar, salt and butter in food processor and pulse about 30 times, until the butter is the size of small peas or smaller. Sprinkle the mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan. Press into the bottom of the pan and about 1/2 inch up the sides. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until firm and just beginning to brown.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?