Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry Corn Muffins
- Standard 12-cup muffin pan
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk or 3/4 cup whole milk mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?