Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2¼ cups quick-cooking rolled oats (550 mL)
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar (375 mL)
- 1½ tsp baking powder (7 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces (325 mL)
- 1½ cups raspberry preserves (see Notes) (375 mL)
- 13-by 9-inch (3 L) metal baking pan, lined with foil, sprayed with nonstick spray, then lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 291kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|