Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|