Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry-Laced Vanilla Cake
- Pillsbury Baking Spray with Flour
- 3 cups Pillsbury® Softasilk® Enriched & Bleached Cake Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons clear imitation or regular vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, divided (1 cup)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Raspberry Cream Frosting
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon clear imitation or regular vanilla extract
- 7 1/2 cups powdered sugar, (2 pounds)
- 1 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Syrup
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?