Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raspberry-Crème Fraîche Tart
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup crème fraîche*
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- *Available at some supermarkets. If unavailable, heat 1 cup whipping cream to lukewarm (85°F). Remove from heat; mix in 2 tablespoons buttermilk. Cover; let stand in warm draft-free area until slightly thickened, 24 to 48 hours, depending on temperature of room. Chill.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?