Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ranchero Enchilada Casserole
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup rinsed, drained canned black beans
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 (8 inch) flour or corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|