Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 single ready-to-bake 9-inch pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|