Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ranch style beans recipe
- 16 oz. of dried pinto beans
- 6 ancho chiles, stems and seeds removed
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 15 oz. can of tomatoes (or 2 medium-sized tomatoes, peeled)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup of water
- 6 cups of beef broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?