Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Large pinch of salt
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain whole milk yogurt
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup grapeseed or other mild-flavored vegetable oil
- 1 scallion, minced
- Generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 59kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|