Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ramps and Buttermilk Biscuits with Cracked Coriander
- 3/4 cup chilled buttermilk
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced trimmed ramps (bulbs, stems, and green tops)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, cracked
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?