Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|