Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raisina (Funeral Pie)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked and cooled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|