Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rainbow trout with horseradish yoghurt & balsamic beets
- 400 g new potatoes, large ones halved
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 x 100 g rainbow trout fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skin on and pin-boned
- olive oil
- a few sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon creamed horseradish, or to taste
- 4 jarred beetroots, quartered
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls watercress, washed and spun dry
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?