Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rainbow Vegetable Stew
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 large sweet potato diced into 1/2-inch chunks
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with their liquid or 7 8 fresh tomatoes, diced, with their liquid
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen cut green beans trimmed and cut into thirds, if fresh
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped (optional)
- 20 fresh basil leaves chopped, or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?