Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 small head purple cauliflower, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound boneless chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large orange - peeled, sectioned, and cut into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|