Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rainbow Chard and Radicchio Saut
- 2 pounds rainbow chard (3 to 4 medium bunches)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound radicchio (about 2 large heads), cored, cut into 1-inch wedges, leaves separated (about 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons (or more) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons currants (optional)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?