Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rain makes ancho chile applesauce
- 5 medium-sized apples, peeled, cored and diced (most varieties are great as sauce and feel free to mix varities)
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Pinch of Cayenne
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?