Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ragin' Cajun Turkey, Rice and Beans
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can Progresso® dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed and well drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|