Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radish Salad with Mint and Pistachios
- 1 pound of red or pink radishes, cut into 1/4-inch thick wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon, about 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup minced shallots, from 1 to 2 shallots
- Juice from one lemon, about 3 to 4 Tbps
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A heaping 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 10 large mint leaves, chopped or sliced thin, about 1/4 cup
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?