Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radish Salad with Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 carrots trimmed and peeled
- 15 medium-size red radishes (about 6 ounces) ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cored and torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?