Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radish Salad With Parsley & Chopped Eggs
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley (whole leaves, washed, patted dry, stems discarded), lightly packed
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, in small dice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|