Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radish, Arugula, and Red Onion Salad with Tangerines
- 2 tangerines (such as Pixie or Satsuma)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped radishes plus 12 large radishes (such as French Breakfast), trimmed, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion plus 1/2 cup thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 medium fennel bulb, quartered lengthwise with core intact, very thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 cups (packed) arugula
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?