Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small hothouse or 3 large Kirby cucumbers, peeled, seeded, if necessary, and finely diced
- 1½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 cup plain whole or low fat yogurt, drained, or 2/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 6 large radishes, ends trimmed and finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon yellow or brown mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- Cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 26kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|