Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radicchio and Prosciutto Pizza
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 4 to 8 tablespoons cornmeal
- 8 to 12 thin slices prosciutto (about 10 ounces)
- About 2 cups shredded radicchio
- About 6 ounces mozzarella or Italian fontina, cut into 4 equal pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing crust
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 87kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|