Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radicchio and Arugula Salad with Roasted Pepper Dressing and Burrata Crostini
- 1/2 small yellow or red bell pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices
- 3 ounces fresh burrata cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely torn radicchio
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?