Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radicchio Strudel with Fontina Cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese, well-drained, squeezed dry in towel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 9- to 10-ounce head of radicchio, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Fontina cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Radicchio leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?