Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radicchio Salad with Oranges and Olives
- 3 oranges
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (loosely packed) mâche
- 1 large head of frisée, halved, torn into pieces (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 large head of Chioggia, Tardivo, or Castelfranco radicchio, halved, torn into pieces (about 5 cups loosely packed)
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?