Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Radicchio Risotto Recipe
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 12 ounces radicchio, quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 quarts low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth, or 1 cup dried mushrooms (preferably porcini) and 2 quarts water
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?