Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of lamb with lentils & Jack-by-the-hedge sauce
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 carrot , finely chopped
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 200g/ 7oz puy lentils
- 500ml/ 18fl oz chicken stock
- 2 racks of lamb (about 320g/11oz each), trimmed
- knob of butter
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 50g/ 2oz Jack-by-the-hedge , picked and washed or wild garlic leaves
- 150ml/ pint olive oil
- juice lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?