Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of Venison Stuffed with Pecans, Currants, Sausage, and Pears
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- Roasted Bosc Pears
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 2 1/2-pound rack of venison, frenched (8 bones)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 heads of garlic, cloves separated, root ends trimmed, unpeeled
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?