Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of Lamb with Tapenade Jus and Onion Jam
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 anchovy fillet, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1 2/3-pound racks of lamb, excess fat and sinew trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 large fresh thyme sprig
- Onion Jam (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?