Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of Lamb with Pomegranate Molasses Glaze
- 2 racks of lamb, each 2½ lbs (1.25 kg)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) herbes de Provence
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) pomegranate molasses (see Notes)
- Baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1366kcal (68%)|
|Total Fat 122g (187%)|
|Saturated Fat 61g (305%)|
|Cholesterol 306mg (102%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|