Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs and Garlic
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (packed) fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves (pulled from sprigs)
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence*
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1- to 1 1/4-pound well-trimmed racks of lamb (each with 8 bones)
- *A dried herb mixture available at specialty foods stores and in the spice section of some supermarkets. A combination of dried thyme, basil, savory, and fennel seeds can be substituted.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?